My love for pizza is very well documented - so this year i thought it would be fun to put my obsession to good use. Starting tomorrow October 1st, I’ll be visiting the top 30 restaurants according to Yelp in the major Port St Lucie Area and document my experience at the restaurant (and with the slices themselves). Ill post my findings here as well as Yelp for those who follow me there. I will also follow certain rules to keep the reviews as unbiased as possible and to make it a bit more fun.
1. Ill be sampling one pizza from each location. ONLY one.
2.I will ask for the best selling slice and I will add nothing extra to said slice.
3. If a “most popular slice” cannot be determined, I will base it on a regular cheese slice. Again, nothing extra will be added.
4. If a single slice cannot be purchased, I will get the smallest pie available.
5. No Sicilian or novelty (stuffed crust, etc) slices will be purchased.
6. Nothing extra (outside of a drink) will be purchased.
7. All slices will be eaten at pizzaria (if possible).
8. If other people join me on a pizza trip, I will NOT sample their slice.
And there you have it! Starting tomorrow ill be starting my pizza journey. Below is a list of the restaurants and addresses (starting with #30) for anyone whos curious. Bon Appetite!